Click here to make this your homepage and get the latest updates
Important KBC Questions        Play KBC here        Need a virtual business assistant        Join us on Facebook        Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot in KBC 2011        KBC Registration details...here        Discuss KBC questions here        UFO defender game :-)       Fashion Show - Girls Game :-)       Click here to make this your homepage and get the latest updates>       Join us on Facebook
Search
archives
Calendar
June 2012
M T W T F S S
« May
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930
Mobile

How to register on KBC 6 (2012)

PROCEDURE To Participate in the KBC 6 (2012) competition:

Level 1 – a) First Round Period
One Competition question having 4 multiple choice answer options is going to be aired each day throughout the promotions of the Show starting from May 28, 2012 to June 7, 2012 for those BSNL landline telephone and select mobile telephoneany calls made from a public call office (PCO) (“First Round Period”) and for the time period beginning from June 10, 2012 to June 16, 2012 for all Idea subscribers (“First Idea Pass Round Period”) i.e. a total of ten (10) unique questions is going to be asked during the First Round Period along with a total of six (6) unique questions is going to be asked throughout the First Idea Pass Round Period. The promotions is going to be aired inviting all viewers to join up for the Competition. The phone lines and the mobile phone lines and SMS acceptance, for each question of the First Round Period and First Idea Pass Round Period, shall be open for twenty four (24) hours i.e. starting from 9:00:00 pm (IST) to next day 8:59:59 pm (IST) only. Specific timelines are as down below: Question timelines for First Round Period (where all viewers with BSNL landline telephone and mobile telephone subscribers excluding any calls made from PCO, can participate

Question Lines open Lines close
Date Time Date Time
1 28-May-12 21:00:00 29-May-12 20:59:59
2 29-May-2012 21:00:00 30-May-2012 20:59:59
3 30-May-2012 21:00:00 31-May-2012 20:59:59
4 31-May-2012 21:00:00 1-June-2012 20:59:59
5 1-June-12 21:00:00 2-June-12 20:59:59
6 2-June-12 21:00:00 3-June-12 20:59:59
7 3-June-12 21:00:00 4-June-12 20:59:59
8 4-June-12 21:00:00 5-June-12 20:59:59
9 5-June-12 21:00:00 6-June-12 20:59:59
10 6-June-12 21:00:00 7-June-12 20:59:59

Question timelines for First Idea Pass Round Period (where only Idea subscribers can participate):

Question Lines open Lines close
Date Time Date Time
11 10-June-2012 21:00:00 11-June-2012 20:59:59
12 11-June-2012 21:00:00 12-June-2012 20:59:59
13 12-June-2012 21:00:00 13-June-2012 20:59:59
14 13-June-2012 21:00:00 14-June-2012 20:59:59
15 14-June-2012 21:00:00 15-June-2012 20:59:59
16 15-June-2012 21:00:00 16-June-2012 20:59:59

2. The calls and | or SMS (together referred to as “Entry”) for participating should have been completed on or before closing of the defined timelines in order to be considered as a valid entry (“Valid Entry/ies”).

3. The cellular | landline number from which the registration is received will be used as unique identification number received to identify the Registrant. Each Registrant may submit multiple entries. Valid Entries sent each day shall only be considered for the random selection process for that day (a day is defined as a 24 hour period commencing from 9:00:00 pm to 8:59:59 pm the next day).

4. To participate in the Competition, the Registrant has to give the correct answer by choosing the correct option and sending the Entry in the manner prescribed in the grid below and as stated in the promotions of the Show:

The IVR option is available to Idea Cellular and BSNL landline subscribers (excluding any calls made from PCO) only.

Mode of participation Idea subscribers BSNL landline subscribers* BSNL mobile subscribers All others
IVR 55456 01-04 5052525 01-04 N/A N/A
SMS 52525 & 554567 NA 52525 52525

*BSNL landline subscribers in Rajasthan & Punjab need to call on 12555 01/02/03/04 to participate /send in their entry. How to answer through SMS? First Round Period KBC<Space>A/B/C/D<Space><Age(completed years as on May 25, 2012)><Space><Gender (M/F)> For e.g. KBC A 24 M

a. The following data fields will be stored (1) Number from which SMS is received (2) Message (3) date of receipt (4) time of receipt (5) response sent (valid/invalid)

b. In case of error in SMS format, the response message will read on the lines of “Invalid entry. T&Cs available on www.kbcsony.com”.

c. The acknowledgement message for entries sent in the prescribed format will read on the lines of as “Thank you for registering for KBC. We will call you back on this number within 5 days from the time of closure of the lines if you are shortlisted for the next stage. T&Cs available on www.kbcsony.com”

For details on IVR registration,please check the next article.

The news is that KBC 6 would be starting in mid of 2012 and the game would be hosted by no one other than the big B- Amitabh Bachan. The channel guys are talking with Amitabh on the terms and conditions for the game show. To understand the registration & audition process by sms,ivr and online , keep visiting the site – http://www.talkfinanceonline.com

28 Responses to “How to register on KBC 6 (2012)”

• bobbytharakan says:

Dear Sir , I am waiting for my chance .

• Yamini Shah says:

Please replay by mail for getting chance and meet one and only one Mr. Amitabh Bachhan and to play KBC with him

• Yamini Shah says:

Please send me the process of audition and understanding for the registration of KBC-2012

• anish says:

pelease tell me how to register on kbc pelease reply me mobil:09813293976

• khetaram kumhar says:

please tell me how to register kbc-6 2012

please call me 9723075702

• Dharmender says:

Dear Sir Amit Jee
    My name is Dharmender S% Attar singh.I am trying to come behind you on the hotseat of kbc6[2012].I am very keen to meet you Amitabh bachcha sir please call me on my mobile no=09416168232
    very-2 happy holi for baby girl
    AND GOD BLESS YOU SIR
    OUR.ADDRESS
    VILLAGE&POST.OFFICE=SERSA
    DISTIC=SONEPAT
    STATE=HARYANA
    PIN.CODE=131028
    MY PHONE NO=09416168232
    E-mail ID=deepakkhatri535@gmail.com

• FOREVER14862 says:

Dear Sir(s),
    Looking 4ward 2 cing & meeting u all across the podium for the KBC Game !

Should the divine-almighty bless us !!

With Seasons Greetings + Best Wishes 4 the future &
    ALL IS WELL !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

• Respected Sir,
    Pls advise to me that how can I registered for KBC6 2012

mob. no. 09540113877

• dasona sherpa says:

respected sir,
    how can i register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season6 2012.plz send me the procedure… im waiting…

• SANDIP KUMAR DARJEE says:

Sir,
    please 1 chance….

from,
    Sandip Kumar Darjee
    s/o Amar Darjee
    po-Banarhat, Dist-jalpaiguri(W.B.)
    Pin-735202
    E-mail ID=shiwa.darjee91@gmail.com

• Namit singh says:

Sir ye mera number ha agar sir kyoi chance sir thoh sir muje please batyga kyoki me apne ma aur bahan k liya kuch karna chata hu 9926270414,7697960743

• vinod sharma says:

my name is mr vinod kumar sharma .i am trying to participate in kaun banega crorepati season 6
    please give me one chance …
    my mobile no is 8755169496

• shrikant mote says:

my name is mr.shrikant mote. i want one chance to participate in KBC season 6.give sugesion how to registration ps reply
    my mob. no. 8805253545

• Uma Manjunatha says:

hope to god I will participate in the game this season.

• KULWANT SINGH says:

Dear Sir,
    pls tell me the procedure how to participate in kaun banega crorepati season 6 .My mobile number is 9899279008

• Rohtash Kumar says:

Sir,

I also intend to participate in KBC with you. I shall highly be grateful if I may kindly be forwarded the procedure how I can participate in Kaun Banega Crorpati.

• jeetu badhel says:

dear sir
    Plz! i want one chance to participate in KBC
    season 6.give sugesion how to registration ps reply
    my name is jeetu badhel at post washim in maharashtra(vidarbha)

• sir ji mujhe aapki bahut jarurat he sir me apni filing ispar nhi likh sakta wo kyo sir aap ache se samaj skte he sab log camment padke meri biklangta ka majak na udaye sir ji plz ek cance de dijiye taaki me apni wife aur ma baap ka sahara ban saku plz help me mujhe contect jarur krna mera no .

• i have tried many a times in KBC but did not get chance to participate…as i belong to far-flung distict of J&K state (Poonch district) i want to do something for the people overhere by earning money in KBC…

• Sana khan says:

happy Evening SIR.,

SIR, please please really want to participate in KBC6 2012,this is the best quiz game show ever.

i m sure this KBC6 session,increase its Goodwill in most positive manner.

Please please tell me how can appear myself on the BEST HOT SEAT in front of you.

Thank you.
    Have a happy and Healthy Life

• Gautam Kumar Singh says:

Dear Sir
    Please give me a chance to play KBC, plz tell me the process or procedure to participate in KBC 6. I am very keen to meet you Amitabh bachcha sir please call me on my mobile no= 9774494601,9774171472.
    and my Add. is
    Ram Janaki Thakurbari
    Near Ram Janaki Higher Secondary School
    G.S.Road
    Dimaapur – 797112 – Nagaland

• Dear Sir,

I want to participate in this most interesting, intelligent & knowldegable game show “KBC-6, 2012″. So, Sir i very very excited for this. I want to also meet with our Respected BIG B.http://talkfinanceonline.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?p=1291&apage=2#comments-form

• Dear sir amitji i want Participate kbc give me a chance

• amansahu says:

i have tried many a times in KBC but did not get chance to participate…as i belong to far-flung distict of J&K state (Poonch district) i want to do something for the people overhere by earning money in KBC6.

• sandeep magre says:

bass sir aap ko amne samne dekh na cha ta hu..aise to paise ki jarurat kis ko nahi mujhe bhi h..

• rishi raj says:

sir when the registration ques asked about 9pm.but i send message in 9.15 so can you tell me is this known valid in message.can you tell me detail on this number

• BhAuMiK JoShI says:

hello sir a very big big salute to you …………
    you are the only man on this world who can do anything and everything…………
    salute to your spirit ……